Do you dream about the latest web frameworks and love the idea of creating something that millions of people interface with? Does the idea of building the authentication framework for Web 3 (fully-distributed trust) excite you? Are you sick of “logging in'' and want to create a magical experience for users? If you answered yes to all of these, you're exactly who we are looking for. In this position, you will lead the development for all of our web-based applications: a beautiful and intuitive customer-facing admin portal, scalable backend that millions of phones, computers, and IoT devices will interact with, a data science framework for experimentation and customer feedback, and integrating Allthenticate with various services and protocols to rid the world of passwords (the right way).
The Fullest Stack Developer
Posted on: May 5, 2022
You will be the lead developer for our backend infrastructure, which will have the following responsibility:
- Create a scalable architecture for our backend, capable of continuously communicating with millions of phones and authentication devices
- Create a usable administration portal for users and enterprise administrators to manage their resources (i.e., doors, cars, computers, and servers)
- Integrate our admin portal, device provisioning, and portals into one cohesive product
- Integrate our patented security architecture to ensure that all user interactions are secure
- Maintain and extend our databases to suit our customers' needs
- Collaborate with the hardware, software, and app development teams to ensure that we can always provide the most flexible experience to our customers
- Coordinate with the other product leads to ensure that we are always providing a seamless experience
- An insatiable desire to build something awesome
- Comprehensive understanding of Computer Science (or related fields)
- Ability to write scalable server-side database applications
- The ability to lead the development of a complex high-availability web-based service
- Knowledge of Python, Flask, Vue, Nuxt, and Node.js
- Experience with SQL, MongoDB, and ElasticSearch
- Experience with AWS and writing highly-scalable code
- Knowledge of server-side security and authentication protocols (e.g., TLS, SAML, and sessions)
- Design and UX experience
WHAT WE OFFER
If you strive to be the best in the world in your craft then this is the right place for you! You can expect a job that is challenging, fun, and team oriented. [insert your favorite startup perk here] While working at Allthenticate you expect to constantly be working on “hard” problems. We are trying to crack one of the hardest problems in Computer Science (secure, usable key management), and nothing about that is easy. We'll be spending a lot of time together and we want to make sure that every minute of that is as pleasurable as possible. We have regular social outings to make sure we get to know each on a personal level are are very flexible with hours to do our best to maximize happiness. We are taking on some of the hardest problems on earth -- it's going to take more than a few smart people -- it takes an elite team.
- Opportunity to be a major contributor to world-changing technology
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and accomplished team
- Great company culture with regular team activities (e.g., team dinners, soccer, volleyball, escape rooms, and paintball)
At Allthenticate, our culture is our soul and we want to make sure our employees walk into work with a smile on their faces, that is why we can be described as:
- User experience first -- We are building products to make people’s lives better, first and foremost
- Outcome-oriented -- Results-focused with strong performance culture
- Innovative -- We are trying to break the mold of security, not conform to existing norms
- Team-oriented -- Cooperative and collaborative; no project is done in isolation here
- Research-focused -- This company was built on sound research, and we continue to leverage our background to rigorously test our various hypotheses.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.