We are looking for some who LOVES app development and pushing the limits with what is possible on today’s platforms. If hired, your role on the team will be to take complete control of the App development and deployment process. Everything from implementing major new features or protocols to minor bug fixes will be up to you. You will have complete freedom on how you manage the project as long as the end-goal is met: a truly awesome and game-changing experience for our users.
Badass App Developer
Posted on: May 5, 2022
You will be leading all of the development for our app, the Allthenticator. Everything in our ecosystem depends on the App working perfectly – no pressure. To be upfront, this is not an easy-to-build app. It involves a lot of low-level interactions and you’ll be working in Objective C, Java, C++ in addition to high-level languages, like Dart.
- Writing low-level code to ensure the best user experience for all of our supported interfaces (e.g., Bluetooth Low Energy, USB, and IP)
- Create a flexible and robust architecture, capable of accommodating the various usability features that are likely to come down the pipeline
- Prioritize feature requests and ensure that they are faithfully implemented
- Code maintenance -- ensure that our code is both compliant and future-proof
- Rapid prototyping -- we conduct various research-based experiments to hone our product, which require quick turnaround times and meticulous measurements
- Manage various app deployment lifecycles (e.g., A/B testing and internal, beta, and production releases)
- Create and maintain a continuous integration (CI) with extensive testing and continuous deployment (CD) environment
- Work closely with other engineers and our customers to ensure that we are creating the most usable and most secure ecosystem possible
- Be excited about, and enjoy, the entire process of app development
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science (or related experience)
- Ability to write production-quality mobile apps (both iOS and Android)
- Experience with Flutter and low-level native interfaces (e.g., Bluetooth or USB) is a plus
- Knowledge of (or excitement to learn) Dart, Objective C, Java, C++, and BLE protocols
- UX and design experience
WHAT WE OFFER
If you strive to be the best in the world in your craft then this is the right place for you! You can expect a job that is challenging, fun, and team oriented. [insert your favorite startup perk here] While working at Allthenticate you expect to constantly be working on “hard” problems. We are trying to crack one of the hardest problems in Computer Science (secure, usable key management), and nothing about that is easy. We'll be spending a lot of time together and we want to make sure that every minute of that is as pleasurable as possible. We have regular social outings to make sure we get to know each on a personal level are are very flexible with hours to do our best to maximize happiness. We are taking on some of the hardest problems on earth -- it's going to take more than a few smart people -- it takes an elite team.
- Opportunity to be a major contributor to world-changing technology
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and accomplished team
- Great company culture with regular team activities (e.g., team dinners, soccer, volleyball, escape rooms, and paintball)
At Allthenticate, our culture is our soul and we want to make sure our employees walk into work with a smile on their faces, that is why we can be described as:
- User experience first -- We are building products to make people’s lives better, first and foremost
- Outcome-oriented -- Results-focused with strong performance culture
- Innovative -- We are trying to break the mold of security, not conform to existing norms
- Team-oriented -- Cooperative and collaborative; no project is done in isolation here
- Research-focused -- This company was built on sound research, and we continue to leverage our background to rigorously test our various hypotheses.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.